5 day 4 night Adventurers Yoga Retreat Whitsundays
This is not your average Whitsundays yoga retreat.
We’ve designed it as a way of like-minded people bonding over epic experiences, in a paradise location. It’s the perfect balance of adventure and relaxation.
You don’t need to be a zen yogi, and you don’t need to be an epic thrill seeking adventurer.
It’s for those people seeking the balance, who want to learn more about how they can live healthily by practicing meditation, yoga, and pranayama (breath work) while also just having a laugh and a great time with new friends.
And the best part? You get to do all of this (yoga in world class destinations, snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef, bushwalks and hikes to stunning views) while sailing around the pristine waters of Whitsunday Islands on a 24-metre sailing yacht.
If the weather permits, we’ll even head to the outer Great Barrier Reef (that incredible stretch of reef so large it can be seen from outer space) where you can truly experience an underwater wonderland. If they get the chance, our crew will even get in the water and spear you fresh fish to eat for dinner. Look, it just doesn’t get much better than this.
Basically, we’ve taken all the epic parts from our normal tours, with the added bonus of your own private yoga instructor, and put them into an adventure package where you’re bound to meet people you’ll be friends with for life.
Keen? We thought so. If we haven’t quite sold you yet, read more information from our dropdown menu’s below – and if we have, you can book direct through the box on the top right of this page. All we need is a $250 deposit to secure the booking, and the rest can be paid 14 days prior to departure.
- Whitehaven Beach (voted best in the world)
- Hill Inlet Lookout
- Multiple snorkel locations
- The chance to visit the outer Great Barrier Reef (weather permitting)
- Daily yoga and meditation &
- Real adventure sailing (weather permitting)
There is no set itinerary on this Adventurers Yoga Retreat Whitsundays, trips are planned around the weather conditions, tides and the group desires. The above are just examples of what we can do and where we can go.
We will visit up to 6 snorkel sites – we choose the best site and timings based on the weather and tides out of the following locations:
Blue Pearl Bay – Cockatoo Point – Black Island – Langford Reef – Caves Cove – Butterfly Bay – Luncheon Bay – Manta Ray Bay – Mackerel Bay -Peters Bay – Saba Bay – Cateran Bay – Outer GBR (multiple sites)
Explore the North and South end of Whitehaven Beach and visit two different lookouts (Hill Inlet Lookout & South Whitehaven Lookout).
Bush-walks that range from 20 minutes to 3 hours. Our favorites are:
The Cairn (Whitsunday Island) – Whitsunday Peak (Whitsunday Island) – Border Island – Chance Bay to South Whitehaven (Whitsunday Island) – Chalkie’s Lookout (Haslewood Island) – Hill Inlet Lookout (Whitsunday Island) -Nara Inlet Trail (Hook Island) – Hayman Island Track, Passage Peak (Hamilton Island) – South Molle Island
Sunset beach hangs- our favorites are:
Langford Island Sand Spit – Scrubhen Beach (Hook Island) – Chalkie’s Beach (Haslewood Island)
In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
Departures and Returns
Our Adventurers Yoga Retreat Whitsundays departs Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 1:30 pm and returns on the last day at approximately 3:30 pm
Minimum guests: 10
Maximum guests: 20
- Three experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts) plus a qualified and experienced yoga/meditation/wellness instructor
- 1 – 2 optional guided yoga and meditation sessions by qualified and experienced instructor per day
- 5 days and 4 nights aboard a 24-metre ex-racing sailing yacht.
- Experience real adventure sailing
- Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the charter – you may also get the opportunity to eat freshly caught seafood prepared by your crew and generally speared by your experienced crew members (spearfishing is the most sustainable way to catch fish from the ocean)
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate & filtered water (BYO alcohol & other beverages)
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit – we provide thicker suits in the winter months)
- Comfy bed, pillow, bed linen in open-plan/door style accommodation
- All Marine Park fees
- USB charging stations, sun and rain shades, hot showers & yoga mats (for yoga and to use to sleep on deck if you wish)
- Beach and Island transfers from the main vessel via a 12-person tender vessel
- Access to tropical islands for hiking and beach stops including the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet.
- Visit the outer Great Barrier Reef and island snorkelling locations (minimum 4 sites)
If you are interested in more underwater activities try our Whitsundays Freediving Trip
What's The Accommodation?
*Accommodation on all Prosail vessels (including this Adventurers Yoga Retreat Whitsundays) is in dormitory-style cabins/sections below deck. Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions and for the comfort and safety of all guests and crew, charters will run with a maximum of 20 guests on Broomstick & 19 on Condor ensuring all guests have their own bed (unless they would like to share).’
Our Tasty Menu
Day 2: Selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & bread with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
Day 3: Pancakes! Plus the same as Day 2
Day 4: Bacon & scrambled eggs with stone-baked bread, tea, coffee, fruit and cereals.
Day 1: Fresh fruit platter
Day 2, 3 & 4: Tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & muffins, lamingtons or banana bread.
Day 1: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salad
Day 2: Chicken skewers served with a Mediterranean pasta salad, Greek salad and stone-baked bread
Day 3: Bread rolls served with deli ham, cheese, and a selection of salad
Day 4: Resort lunch (extra cost) or tuna pasta bake with garden salad and rolls
Day 1: Platter with cheese, crudités, crackers & dips
Day 2: Cheesy nachos served with salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli
Day 3: Oven roasted cob loaf
Day 4: Fruit platter
Day 1: Roast chicken and stuffing served with creamy mashed potato, steamed vegetables, gravy and stone-baked bread
Day 2: Beef burritos – Build your own with tortillas, salad, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
Day 3:Fish curry with rice, garden salad and stone-baked bread
Day 1: Tea, coffee & milo with chocolate fudge brownie
Day 2: Tea, coffee & milo with cheesecake
Day 3: Tea, coffee & milo with apple pie and custard
*We cater for most diet requirements at no extra cost. Please note that this menu is subject to change.
Adventurers Yoga Retreat Whitsundays Trip Check-in Arrangements
Guests are asked to confirm their travel 48 hours before departure by calling 07 4946 4444.
Check-in is located at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop, 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802. Check-in day before departure between 2pm-3pm OR check-in the day of departure at 8am. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a pre-departure briefing which will go through everything you require to join and enjoy your adventure with us.
What to Pack
Please pack in a soft small bag. We suggest swimmers, towel, sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hat, jacket or sweater, sandals/joggers/thongs for island walk, toiletries, and any prescribed medicines. There are no shops around the islands, so please pick up important items or treats before arriving at the marina.
Condor is a BYO vessel, this means you are able to bring your own alcohol onto the tour (no glass please). Filtered drinking water is included throughout your tour, you are welcome to bring a bottle and fill it as much as you like, however for your convenience soft drinks and bottled water are available for purchase on board. The crew will keep a tab and you can pay at the end of your tour.
Don’t worry, we supply swimming noodles and additional floatation as required. We will do a risk assessment on every guest before entering the water. While in the water the small tender will be relatively close by. We also have staff on look-out duty. In the Whitsundays, the reefs we visit are off the beaches, so it is pretty easy to make way to the beach.
Large bags cannot be taken on-board. Storage services are available at our office
Cancellation Policy and Terms & Conditions Of Travel
Please read the terms and conditions for our Adventurers Yoga Retreat Whitsundays Below
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. Cancellations made outside of 7 days before departure incur a $35 admin fee. Any date changes can be accepted without a fee up to 7 days prior to departure. Please note that the 7-day cancellation policy will always be calculated from the original departure date.
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and deckhands, live-aboard accommodation, all meals, fresh linen, use of snorkelling equipment and snorkel suits. Prices do not include airfares or transfers to and from the marina, accommodation pre or post-tour or extras.
- Prosail tours are perfect for adventurous singles, couples and groups normally aged between 18-45. We have no age limit, however you must be ‘young at heart’ and understand the adventurous and social nature of our tours. Some under 18’s may be accepted on board by request.
- All guests must be able to move freely about a boat unassisted.
- No large bags or suitcases will be accepted on-board. Luggage can be stored at most accommodation locations or at the Red Cat Adventures shop in Airlie Beach for a small fee.
- BYO alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine please).
- Our Whitsundays Yoga Retreat caters for most diet requirements – vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free and gluten-free. Please call our office if diet requirements differ from these. Please note that there is limited diet alternatives to our desserts (which include gluten and dairy).
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- All charters are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. This is an adventure product and clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- If travelling to Airlie Beach by road, please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year, rare but ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care of their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish. To minimise this risk, you will be provided with a full-length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the tour.
- Prosail shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you choose to leave a Prosail tour at any stage of your own choice, Prosail will no longer be held accountable for your persons or belongings.
- Prosail Queensland Pty Ltd Adventures ABN 90 114 145 774
Adventurers Yoga Retreat Whitsundays – 5 Day Tour Highlights
With incredible sailing that is typically only secured for competition crew, this yacht provides a pure sailing experience with an extensive size mainsail and headsail, you will feel the energy of the wind while relaxing on the deck.
Our Adventurers Yoga Retreat Whitsundays sailing crew have a wealth of sailing experience with these huge 80 foot maxi yachts and are actively prepared to handle all weather conditions on the ocean.
Enjoy adventuresome and safe sailing on this 5 Day 4 Night Sailing Trips.
Snorkelling on this tour
Snorkelling in the Whitsundays is an impressive experience that we never take for granted
From swimming with turtles to soft and hard corals and a plethora of fish, snorkelling is one activity everybody appreciates.
Sailing on this tour you may further have the opportunity to snorkel at the outlying Great Barrier Reef (weather depending) All equipment is provided at your admission price.
Visiting Whitehaven Beach
This sailing Whitsunday tour visits the famous Whitehaven Beach for the whole day!
Giving you time to relax in the magnificent 98% silica sand inlets and dunes that occupy this highly awarded beach.
You will also discover Hill Inlet Lookout and get ample photo opportunities of the swirling white sand around Betty’s beach and tongue point.
We’re talking sunrise yoga in world renowned destinations, with a mixture of both gentle and more dynamic practices so there’s something for everyone.
Mindfulness/meditation/deep relaxations/breath practices at night, to help you still your mind and make the most of each day.
(All optional of course)
Whitsundays Yoga Retreat
Our Adventurers Yoga Retreat Whitsundays is for people seeking the balance of living a healthy life, while having an epic time and meeting like-minded people.
Product Brand: Prosail
Product Currency: aud
Product Price: 1499
Price Valid Until: 2023-03-31
Product In-Stock: InStock
More Prosail Whitsundays Products
Duration – 3 Days 2 Nights Social Group Tour, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, Snorkelling, Bushwalks
Duration – 3 Days 2 Nights Whitsunday Islands, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, Multiple Snorkel Locations
Duration – 5 Days 4 Nights Outer Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Islands, Spearfishing ribs & boat boys, 5 Experienced Crew, Only Tour Of Its Kind
Free Diving Charters
Duration – 4 Days 3 Nights Whitsunday Islands, Great Barrier Reef, Awesome Locations, Free Diving Experts Onboard, Option to complete a freediving course
Duration – 3 Days 2 Nights Social Group Tour, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, Snorkelling, Bushwalks
Duration – from 3 to 7 Days Includes Crew & Meals, Whitehaven Beach, Snorkelling, Bushwalks, Customised to what you want to see and do