Whitsundays Freediving And Sailing Liveaboard Trip
Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays are home to the best cruises and adventure tours in Australia
With a strong focus on the amazing art of Freediving, this Whitsundays tour will be something you never forget and will leave you with skills you never thought you were capable of. A total of 6 fun and professional crew members will take you sailing to the best freediving sites the Whitsunday islands have to offer to undergo beginner to advanced freediver training, breathing and relaxation workshops, all aboard a 24-metre ex-racing sailing yacht. If you wish you can even complete a recognised freediving course. An absolute bucket list adventure gaining lifelong skills as you take in the stunning tropical paradise of the Whitsunday Islands and fringing reefs.
See Dates For This Whitsundays Freediving Tour And Book Here
Prosail Whitsundays sailing experts
4 Days 3 Nights Sailing And Whitsundays Freediving Adventure
There is no set itinerary on these Whitsundays Freediving Charters as we pick the best sites for the weather and tidal conditions at the time. We aim to find calm, stunning anchorages for comfortable training and teaching sessions on board. We will take you to snorkelling sites to try out your newfound skills or just snorkel at the surface and enjoy the amazing marine life.
Freshly prepared food on board with morning tea, afternoon snacks and desserts each day will keep you satisfied for the duration of the tour. BYO alcohol so you can enjoy a beverage if you wish as you watch the sunset and the stars appear while getting to know the crew and like-minded travellers joining you on this journey.
Whitsundays Charter And Freediving Tour Inclusions
Three experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts) plus three qualified and experienced freediving instructors
-4 days and 3 nights aboard a 24-metre ex-racing sailing yacht. For many guests, the thrill of sailing on these yachts is a highlight of these tours
-Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the charter
-Tea, coffee, milo & filtered water (BYO alcohol & other beverages)
-Basic snorkelling equipment can be provided free of charge although we highly recommend you bring your own freediving equipment for an even better experience.
-Comfy bed, pillow, bed linen in open-plan/door style accommodation
-Guided yoga and meditation sessions in the mornings – 1 per day
-All Marine Park fees
-USB charging stations, sun and rain shades, hot showers & mats to sleep on deck if you wish
-Beach/Island transfers and freediving activities from the main vessel via 12-person tender vessel
-Breathing workshops, freediving gear/technique and safety training, guided in water diving and coaching.
-Option to complete a recognised freediving course to give yourself the ability to further your skills in the future
If you have any questions about our Whitsundays Freediving charters please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Extras, Policies & Terms and Conditions
SPECIAL COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY: If any passenger cannot make the tour departure date due to Government travel restrictions surrounding COVID-19, Prosail will issue a tour credit or a refund (minus a $30 per person admin & booking fee). Please inform Prosail as soon as you are aware that you cannot make the tour. Proof of travel restriction on the tour departure date may need to be supplied.
• Prosail will offer other options, a credit or refund for any cancelled departures due to low numbers or unsafe weather.
• For any other cancellations or changes: Cancellations made less than 14 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. Cancellations made outside of 14 days before departure will only incur a $30 per person admin & booking fee. Any date changes can be accepted without a fee up to 7 days prior to departure. Please note that the 14 day cancellation policy will always be calculated from original departure date.
• All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and deck hands, live aboard accommodation, all meals, fresh linen, use of snorkelling equipment and snorkel suits. Prices do not include airfares or transfers to and from the marina, accommodation pre or post tour or extras.
• Open dated tickets are subject to availability, please give at least 14 days notice to book.
• All passengers are required to re-confirm their trip 48 hours prior to departure with our reservations office via phone on 07 4946 4444
• All passengers must check in at our office prior to your trip. Check in is located at the Red Cat Adventures & Prosail office 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802. Check in day before between 2pm-3pm or check in day of departure at 8am. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a pre-departure briefing which will go through everything you require to join and enjoy your cruise with us.
• Prosail Whitsundays is a Covid Safe Practising Business. All guests, at check-in, are required to answer Covid safe questions and sign a waiver prior to departure. Staff may request border declarations or residency documentation, and if you have been in a declared hotspot in the past 14 days you will not be able to participate in the tour.
• Minimum age on any Prosail tour is 12 years old and there is no maximum age limit, however, our main demographic is 20 –50 year old’s. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a guardian.
• All guests must be able to move freely about a boat unassisted.
• ONLY ZIPLESS BAGS will be accepted on-board. Luggage can be stored at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop in Airlie Beach during check-in at an additional charge.
• BYO alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine please). Tea, Coffee, hot chocolate and filtered water are included. We recommend bringing your own drink bottle for water refills.
• We cater for most diet requirements – vegetarian, vegan, lactose free and gluten free. Please call our office if diet requirements differ from these. Please note that there is no diet alternative to our desserts (which include gluten and dairy).
• We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
• All tours are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion.
• We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. This is an adventure product and clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
• If travelling to Airlie Beach by road, please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
• At certain times of the year, rare but ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish. To minimise this risk, you will be provided with a full-length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the tour.
• Prosail shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
• If you choose to leave a Prosail tour at any stage of your own choice, Prosail will no longer be held accountable for your persons or belongings.