4 Day 3 Night Tour
Condor Whitsundays is a sailing tour ideal for the adventurous traveller wanting to experience a genuine overnight sailing trip around the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Condor caters for the adventurous traveller who is seeking an exhilarating sailing experience on a real famous ocean racing winner. Great meals included with experienced and friendly crew!
You can even help hoist the sails on this maxi yacht if you wish, or just sit back and relax. Condor’s itinerary will have you stepping foot on the magical Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island, bushwalking to Hill Inlet Lookout and experiencing the magical underwater world with snorkelling activities.
Condor Sailing Tour Highlights
*Experience real adventure sailing and match race with other Prosail boats
*Spend a WHOLE DAY AT WHITEHAVEN Beach, visit Hill Inlet Lookout AND South Whitehaven lookout
*Visit up to 6 snorkelling locations to check out the magnificent fringing reef around the Islands (all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park)
*Enjoy multiple bush-walks and hikes (with lookouts and stunning views)
*Get involved in the sailing! (or just sit back and relax)
*Enjoy standout delicious meals made by the crew who are fun, experienced and welcome you into the Prosail family.
*With four full days, you have more time to explore, relax and not be rushed
*Optional Island resort stop for lunch, cocktails and use of facilities
*Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hot showers, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
*One of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands
*COVID CLEAN Practicing Business
*Three experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts)
*Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the charter
*Tea, coffee, milo & filtered water (BYO alcohol & other beverages)
*Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit – we provide thicker suits in the winter months)
*Comfy bed, pillow & bed linen
*All Marine Park fees
*Hands-on sailing experience
*USB charging stations, sun and rain shades, hot showers & mats to sleep on deck if you wish
*Accommodation on all Prosail vessels is in dormitory style cabins/sections below deck. Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions and for the comfort and safety of all guests and crew, charters will run with a maximum of 18 guests on Condor.
There is no set itinerary for this tour. Each trip will be planned around the weather conditions, tides and the groups desires. Below is a list of what we could offer and where we could go. Please note that we will always visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, bush-walks, multiple snorkelling locations and of course do lots of sailing.
Up to 6 snorkel sites – we choose the best site and timings based on the weather and tides out of the following locations: Blue Pearl Bay – Cockatoo Point – Black Island – Langford Reef – Caves Cove – Butterfly Bay – Luncheon Bay – Manta Ray Bay – Mackerel Bay -Peters Bay – Saba Bay – Cateran Bay
Explore the North and South end of Whitehaven Beach, visiting two different lookouts. – Hill Inlet Lookout – South Whitehaven Lookout
Up to 2 bush-walks that range from 20 minutes to 3 hours from the following list: The Cairn, Whitsunday Island-Whitsunday Peak, Whitsunday Island – Border Island – Chance Bay to South Whitehaven, Whitsunday Island – Chalkie’s Lookout, Haslewood Island – Hill Inlet Lookout, Whitsunday Island – Nara Inlet Trail, Hook Island – Hayman Island Track – Passage Peak, Hamilton Island – South Molle Island
Sunset beach hangs: – Langford Island Sand Spit – Scrubhen Beach, Hook Island – Chalkie’s Beach, Haslewood Island
Island Resort visit for lunch, cocktails and use of facilities – lunch ($20) & cocktails are at extra cost. Please note that lunch will still be included on the boat if you choose not to get lunch at the resort.
In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
Only the Best
Condor Sailing Tour To The Whitsunday Islands
Not only does Condor visit the famous Whitehaven Beach, but you will also get to the northern end of the Whitsundays, where the best fringing coral reefs are found around Hayman Island, Langford Reef and Mantaray Bay.
What’s Included On The Tour?
With fantastic sailing, your Condor itinerary features more time for relaxing, exploring and experiencing the magnificent Whitsundays. As maxi yacht, Condor is a speed sailor, guests have the opportunity to get involved in the action and join the crew as they work to hoist the sails!
Experience up to 6 snorkelling stops on the fringing coral reefs which extend right from the edge of the 74 Islands. Here you will see tropical fish and stunning coral formations. All snorkel equipment and wetsuit is included in your ticket price
Condor Whitsundays visits the famous Whitehaven Beach for the whole day! giving you time to relax in the magnificent 98% silica sand inlets and dunes. You will also discover Hill Inlet Lookout and get ample photo opportunities of the swirling white sand.
Tour Menu Dinner
Day 1: Platter with cheese, crudités, crackers & dips
Day 2: Cheesy nachos served with salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli
Day 3: Oven roasted cob loaf
Day 4: Fruit platter
Day 1: Roast chicken and stuffing served with creamy mashed potato, steamed vegetables, gravy and stone-baked bread
Day 2: Beef burritos – Build your own with tortillas, salad, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
Day 3:Fish curry with rice, garden salad and stone-baked bread
Day 1: Tea, coffee & milo with chocolate fudge brownie
Day 2: Tea, coffee & milo with cheesecake
Day 3: Tea, coffee & milo with apple pie and custard
We cater for most diet requirements at no extra cost. Please note that this menu is subject to change.
Breakfast and Lunch
Day 2: Selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & toasts with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
Day 3: Pancakes! Plus the same as Day 2
Day 4: Bacon & scrambled eggs with stone-baked bread, tea, coffee, fruit and cereals.
Day 1: Fresh fruit platter
Day 2, 3 & 4: Tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & muffins, lamingtons or banana bread.
Day 1: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salad
Day 2: Chicken skewers served with a Mediterranean pasta salad, Greek salad and stone-baked bread
Day 3: Bread rolls served with deli ham, cheese, and a selection of salad
Day 4: Resort lunch (extra cost) or tuna pasta bake with garden salad and rolls
Condor Whitsundays is a large maxi racing yacht that has been fitted our with comfortable accommodation for guests; the vessel has a mixture of double and single beds with fans situated throughout the boat. These are all share, dorm style open plan rooms.
Charter The Whole Vessel
Cheaper than you think for 10 people, Contact us to find out how.
Live Availability For
New and Improved Condor Tours
Returning in September 2020
Private Charters Available Now
What People are Saying
Be the first to leave a review.
Condor Sailing Check-in Arrangements
Guests are asked to confirm their travel 48 hours before departure by calling 07 4946 4444.
Check-in is located at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop, 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802. Check-in day before departure between 2pm-3pm OR check-in the day of departure at 8am. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a pre-departure briefing which will go through everything you require to join and enjoy your adventure with us.
What to Pack
Please pack in a soft small bag. We suggest swimmers, beach towel, sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hat, jacket or sweater, sandals/joggers/thongs for island walk, toiletries, and any prescribed medicines. There are no shops around the islands, so please pick up important items or treats before arriving at the marina.
Condor is a BYO vessel, this means you are able to bring your own alcohol onto the tour (no glass please). Filtered drinking water is included throughout your tour, you are welcome to bring a bottle and fill it as much as you like, however for your convenience soft drinks and bottled water are available for purchase on board. The crew will keep a tab and you can pay at the end of your tour.
Don’t worry, we supply swimming noodles and additional floatation as required. We will do a risk assessment on every guest before entering the water. While in the water the small tender will be relatively close by. We also have staff on look-out duty. In the Whitsundays, the reefs we visit are off the beaches, so it is pretty easy to make way to the beach.
Large bags cannot be taken on-board. Storage services are available at our office
- SPECIAL COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY: If any passenger cannot make the tour departure date due to Government travel restrictions surrounding COVID-19, Prosail will issue a tour credit or a refund. Please inform Prosail as soon as you are aware that you cannot make the tour. Proof of travel restriction on the tour departure date will need to be supplied.
- For any other cancellations or changes: Cancellations made less than 14 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. Cancellations made outside of 14 days before departure incur no fee. Any date changes can be accepted without a fee up to 7 days prior to departure. Please note that the 14 day cancellation policy will always be calculated from original departure date.
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and deck hands, live aboard accommodation, all meals, fresh linen, use of snorkelling equipment and snorkel suits. Prices do not include airfares or transfers to and from the marina, accommodation pre or post tour or extras.
- Minimum age on any Prosail tour is 12 years old and there is no maximum age limit, however, our main demographic is 20 –50 year old’s. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a guardian.
- All guests must be able to move freely about a boat unassisted.
- ONLY ZIPLESS BAGS will be accepted on-board. Luggage can be stored at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop in Airlie Beach during check-in at an additional charge.
- BYO alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine please).
- We cater for most diet requirements – vegetarian, vegan, lactose free and gluten free. Please call our office if diet requirements differ from these. Please note that there is no diet alternative to our desserts (which include gluten and dairy).
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- All charters are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. This is an adventure product and clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- If travelling to Airlie Beach by road, please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year, rare but ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish. To minimise this risk, you will be provided with a full-length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the tour.
- Prosail shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you choose to leave a Prosail tour at any stage of your own choice, Prosail will no longer be held accountable for your persons or belongings.
- Prosail Queensland Pty Ltd Adventures ABN 90 114 145
Phone - 07 4946 4444
Email - email@example.com
Hours of Operation
MON – FRI
7:00am – 6:00pm
SAT - SUN
7:00am – 6:00pm
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!