Condor Whitsundays 4 Days 3 Night Sailing Tour
Availability and Bookings
Condor Whitsundays Tour Introduction
Condor Whitsundays is a sailing tour ideal for the adventurous traveller wanting to experience a genuine overnight sailing trip around the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Condor caters for the adventurous traveller who is seeking an exhilarating sailing experience on a real famous ocean racing winner. Great meals included with the experienced and friendly crew!
This sailing tour can also include if the weather allows, a visit to the OUTER REEF where you can snorkel amongst untouched reef and marine life in some of the clearest and pristine water in the world.
Condor’s itinerary will have you stepping foot on the magical Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island, bushwalking to Hill Inlet Lookout and experiencing the magical underwater world with snorkelling activities. Perfect for singles, couples, groups and families (with children 12+ years old).
Experience real adventure sailing and match race with other Prosail boats
Spend a WHOLE DAY AT WHITEHAVEN Beach, visit Hill Inlet Lookout AND South Whitehaven lookout
Visit up to 6 snorkelling locations to check out the magnificent fringing reef around the Islands (all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park)
OUTER REEF VISIT & SNORKEL (weather permitting)
Enjoy multiple bush-walks and hikes (with lookouts and stunning views)
Enjoy standout delicious meals made by the crew who are fun, experienced and welcome you into the Prosail family.
With four full days, you have more time to explore, relax and not be rushed
Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hammocks, hot showers, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
One of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands
COVID CLEAN Practicing Business
Departures and Returns
Departs Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 10am
Returns to the same location on the fourth day at approximately 3:30pm
Please check the calendar for available departure days. If these dates don’t work, check out Broomsticks departure dates as it does the same tour departing on different days.
Minimum guests: 10
Maximum guests: 19
Perfect for singles, couples, groups and families (with children aged 12+)
Three experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts)
Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the charter
Tea, coffee, hot chocolate & filtered water (BYO alcohol & other beverages)
Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit – we provide thicker suits in the winter months)
Comfy bed, pillow, bed linen
All Marine Park fees
USB charging stations, sun and rain shades, hammocks, a fan for each bed, hot showers & mats to sleep on deck if you wish
What's Condors Accommodation?
Accommodation on all Prosail vessels is in shared dormitory style cabins/sections below deck. Tours will run with a maximum of 19 guests on Condor ensuring all guests have their own bed (unless they would like to share).
Check Out Our Example Itinerary
There is no set itinerary for this tour. Each trip will be planned around the weather conditions, tides and the groups desires. Below is a list of what we could offer and where we could go. Please note that we will always visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, bush-walks, multiple snorkelling locations and of course do lots of sailing.
Sailing and match-racing between the Prosail maxi yachts.
Up to 6 snorkel sites – we choose the best site and timings based on the weather and tides out of the following locations: Blue Pearl Bay, Cockatoo Point, Black Island, Langford Reef, Caves Cove, Butterfly Bay, Luncheon Bay, Manta Ray Bay, Mackerel Bay, Peters Bay, Saba Bay & Cateran Bay
Visit and snorkel the OUTER REEF! (weather permitting)
Explore the North and South end of Whitehaven Beach, visiting two different lookouts – Hill Inlet Lookout & South Whitehaven Lookout
Bush-walks that range from 20 minutes to 3 hours from the following: The Cairn (Whitsunday Island), Whitsunday Peak (Whitsunday Island), Border Island, Chance Bay to South Whitehaven (Whitsunday Island), Chalkie’s Lookout (Haslewood Island), Hill Inlet Lookout (Whitsunday Island), Nara Inlet Trail (Hook Island), Hayman Island Track, Passage Peak (Hamilton Island), South Molle Island
Sunset beach hangs. Our favorite spots are Langford Island Sand Spit, Scrubhen Beach (Hook Island) and Chalkie’s Beach (Haslewood Island).
In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
This tour departs Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 10am and returns on the last day at approximately 3:30pm. Straight after your tour, keep the adventure alive and meet your crew and fellow passengers for a catch up at the after-party in Airlie Beach – we have a reserved table, drink discounts and meal deals!
Our Tasty Menu
Day 2: Selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & bread with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
Day 3: Pancakes! Plus the same as Day 2
Day 4: Bacon & scrambled eggs with stone-baked bread, tea, coffee, fruit and cereals.
Day 1: Fresh fruit platter
Day 2, 3 & 4: Tea, coffee & hot chocolate served with fresh fruit & muffins, lamingtons or banana bread.
Day 1: Bread rolls served with deli ham, cheese, and a selection of salad
Day 2: Chicken skewers served with potato salad, Greek salad and stone-baked bread
Day 3: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salad
Day 4: Thai chicken noodle salad
Day 1: Platter with cheese, crudités, crackers & dips
Day 2: Cheesy nachos served with salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli
Day 3: Oven roasted cob loaf
Day 4: Fruit platter
Day 1: Roast chicken and stuffing served with creamy mashed potato, steamed vegetables, gravy and stone-baked bread
Day 2: Beef burritos – Build your own with tortillas, salad, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
Day 3:Fish & vegetable curry with rice and stone-baked bread
Day 1: Tea, coffee & hot chocolate with chocolate fudge brownie
Day 2: Tea, coffee & hot chocolate with cheesecake
Day 3: Tea, coffee & hot chocolate with apple pie and custard
We cater for most diet requirements at no extra cost. Please note that we have limited diet alternatives to our deserts that include gluten and diary. This menu is subject to change.
Condor Sailing Check-in Arrangements
Guests are asked to confirm their travel 48 hours before departure by calling 07 4946 4444.
Check-in is located at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop, 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802. Check-in day before departure between 10am-3pm OR check-in the day of departure at 8am. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a pre-departure briefing which will go through everything you require to join and enjoy your adventure with us.
What to Pack
Please pack in a soft small bag. We suggest swimmers, towel(s), sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hat, jacket or sweater, sandals/joggers/thongs for island walk, toiletries, and any prescribed medicines. There are no shops around the islands, so please pick up important items or treats before arriving at the marina.
Condor is a BYO vessel, this means you are able to bring your own alcohol onto the tour (no glass please). Filtered drinking water is included throughout your tour, you are welcome to bring a bottle and fill it as much as you like, however for your convenience soft drinks and bottled water are available for purchase on board. The crew will keep a tab and you can pay at the end of your tour.
Don’t worry, we supply swimming noodles and additional floatation as required. We will do a risk assessment on every guest before entering the water. While in the water the small tender will be relatively close by. We also have staff on look-out duty. In the Whitsundays, the reefs we visit are off the beaches, so it is pretty easy to make way to the beach.
Large bags and suitcases cannot be taken on-board. Storage services are available at our office
Terms And Conditions Of Travel On Condor Whitsundays
- SPECIAL COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY: If any passenger cannot make the tour departure date due to Government travel restrictions surrounding COVID-19, Prosail will issue a tour credit. Please inform Prosail as soon as you are aware that you cannot make the tour. Proof of travel restriction on the tour departure date will need to be supplied.
- For any other cancellations or changes: Cancellations made less than 7 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. Cancellations made outside of 7 days before departure will only incur a $30 per person admin & booking fee. Any date changes can be accepted without a fee up to 7 days prior to departure. Please note that the 7 day cancellation policy will always be calculated from original departure date.
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and deck hands, live aboard accommodation, all meals, fresh linen, use of snorkelling equipment and snorkel suits. Prices do not include airfares or transfers to and from the marina, accommodation pre or post tour or extras.
- Minimum age on any Prosail tour is 12 years old and there is no maximum age limit, however, our main demographic is 20 –50 year old’s. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a guardian.
- All guests must be able to move freely about a boat unassisted.
- No large bags or suitcases will be accepted on-board. Luggage can be stored at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop in Airlie Beach during check-in at an additional charge.
- BYO alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine please).
- We cater for most diet requirements at no extra cost – vegetarian, vegan, lactose free and gluten free. Please call our office if diet requirements differ from these. Please note that there is limited diet alternatives to our desserts (which include gluten and dairy).
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- All charters are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. This is an adventure product and clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- If travelling to Airlie Beach by road, please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year, rare but ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish. To minimise this risk, you will be provided with a full-length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the tour.
- Prosail shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you choose to leave a Prosail tour at any stage of your own choice, Prosail will no longer be held accountable for your persons or belongings.
- Prosail Queensland Pty Ltd Adventures ABN 90 114 145 774
Condor Whitsundays 3 Day Tour Highlights
Sailing On Condor
With incredible sailing that is typically only secured for competition crew, Condor provides a pure sailing experience with an extensive size main sail and headsail, you will feel the energy of the wind while relaxing on the deck.
Our sailing crew have a wealth of sailing experience with these huge 80 foot maxi yachts and are actively prepared to handle all weather conditions on the ocean.
Enjoy adventuresome and safe sailing with Condor Whitsundays 4 Day 3 Night Sailing Trips.
Snorkelling on this tour
Snorkelling in the Whitsundays is an impressive experience that we never take for granted.
From swimming with turtles to soft and hard corals and a plethora of fish, snorkelling is one activity everybody appreciates.
Sailing on Condor you may further have the opportunity to snorkel at the outlying Great Barrier Reef (weather depending). All equipment is provided in your admission price.
Visiting Whitehaven Beach
Condor Whitsundays visits the famous Whitehaven Beach for the whole day!
Giving you time to relax in the magnificent 98% silica sand inlets and dunes that occupy this highly awarded beach.
You will also discover Hill Inlet Lookout and get ample photo opportunities of the swirling white sand around Bettys beach and tongue point.
Condor Whitsundays Sailing Adventure
The New Condor Whitsundays 4 Day Sailing Tour Visits Tropical Islands, Whitehaven Beach + Great Barrier Reef. Departs From Airlie Beach Qld. BOOK INSTANTLY HERE
Product Brand: Prosail
Product Currency: AUD
Product Price: 899
Price Valid Until: 2023-03-31
Product In-Stock: InStock
More Prosail Whitsundays Products
Duration – 3 Days Nights Whitsunday Islands, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, Multiple Snorkel Locations
Duration – 4 Days 3 Nights Social Group Tour Whitehaven Beach Snorkelling Bushwalks Outer Great Barrier Reef
Free Diving Charters
Duration – 4 Days 3 Nights Whitsunday Islands Great Barrier Reef Awesome Locations Free Diving Experts Onboard Option to complete a freediving course
Duration – 4 Days 3 Nights Social Group Tour Whitehaven Beach Snorkelling Bushwalks Yoga
Duration – from 3 to 7 Days Include Crew Whitehaven Beach Snorkelling Bushwalks it’s your charter