Private Charter Information & Rates
Explore the beautiful Whitsunday Islands on a crewed and catered private charter with Prosail. Choose from our three ex-racing maxi sailing yachts–Condor, Broomstick or Hammer
Whether it’s a get-together with friends and/or family, birthdays, sporting or social group activities, business incentives and/or team building, we can create a private charter experience to suit your requirements.
- Experience real adventure sailing!
- Visit Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet Lookout
- Visit multiple snorkelling locations to check out the magnificent fringing reef around the Islands (all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marina Park)
- Longer charters (3+ days) have the option to visit the outer reef (weather depending)
- Enjoy multiple bush-walks and hikes (with lookouts and stunning views)
- Get involved in the sailing! (or just sit back and relax)
- Let our crew take care of getting you around and providing delicious food so you can enjoy the sites, explore, have fun and relax.
- Reconnect with family & friends
- You have the whole boat and crew to yourselves so your trip can be totally customised to what you and your group want to see and do
- Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hot showers, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
- One of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands!
- Covid Clean Practicing Business
- Three experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts)
- Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the charter
- Tea, coffee & filtered water (BYO alcohol & other beverages)
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit – we provide thicker suits in the winter months)
- Comfy bed, pillow, bed linen & bath/shower towel
- All Marine Park fees
- Hands-on sailing experience
- USB charging stations, sun and rain shades & mats to sleep on deck if you wish
Private Charter Enquiry
Example Itinerary (for a 2 day, 2 night charter)
There is no set itinerary for any charter. Each trip will be planned around the weather conditions, tides and your groups desires. Below is a list of what we could offer and where we could go.
- Sailing and match-racing between the Prosail maxi yachts – can be hands on or sit back and enjoy the experience
- Snorkelling – we choose the best site and timings based on the weather and tides out of the following locations: Blue Pearl Bay – Cockatoo Point – Black Island – Langford Reef – Caves Cove – Butterfly Bay – Luncheon Bay – Manta Ray Bay – Mackerel Bay -Peters Bay – Saba Bay – Cateran Bay
- Explore the North and South end of Whitehaven Beach, visiting two different lookouts (Hill Inlet & South Whitehaven Lookouts)
- Bush-walks that range from 20 minutes to 3 hours from the following list: The Cairn, Whitsunday Island – Whitsunday Peak, Whitsunday Island – Border Island – Chance Bay to South Whitehaven, Whitsunday Island – Chalkie’s Lookout, Haslewood Island – Hill Inlet Lookout, Whitsunday Island – Nara Inlet Trail, Hook Island – Hayman Island Track – Passage Peak, Hamilton Island – South Molle Island
- Sunset beach hangs at Langford Island Sand Spit, Scrubhen Beach, Hook Island and/or Chalkie’s Beach, Haslewood Island
- Island Resort visit for lunch, cocktails and use of facilities – lunch ($20) & cocktails are at extra cost. Please note that lunch will still be included on the boat if you choose not to get lunch at the resort.
- In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your group, have a few drinks, stargaze and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
We can cater for most diet requirements – please inform us of any diet requirements at time of booking. Please note that there is no diet alternative to our desserts (which include gluten and dairy) and this menu can change due to diet requirements, availability of ingredients etc. This is an example of a 4 day, 3 night menu:
· Morning Snack – Fresh fruit platter
· Lunch – BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salad
· Afternoon Snack – Sunset platter with cheese, crudités, crackers & dips
· Dinner – Roast chicken and stuffing served with creamy mashed potato, steamed vegetables, gravy and stone-baked bread
· Evening – Tea, coffee & milo served with chocolate fudge brownie
· Breakfast – Selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & toasts with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
· Morning Snack – Tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & muffins
· Lunch – Chicken skewers served with a Mediterranean pasta salad, Greek salad and stone-baked bread
· Afternoon Snack – Cheesy nachos served with salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli
· Dinner – Beef burritos – Build your own with tortillas, salad, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
· Evening – Tea, coffee & milo with cheesecake
· Breakfast – Pancakes, selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & toast with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
· Morning Snack – Tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & lamingtons
· Lunch – Bread rolls served with deli ham, cheese, and a selection of salad
· Afternoon Snack – oven roasted cob loaf
· Dinner – Fish curry with rice, garden salad and stone-baked bread
· Evening – Tea, coffee & milo served with apple pie and custard
· Breakfast – Hot breakfast – Bacon & scrambled eggs with stone-baked bread served with tea & coffee (Selection of cereals and fresh fruit also available)
· Morning Snack – Tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & banana bread
· Lunch – Resort lunch (extra cost) or tuna pasta bake with garden salad and rolls
· Afternoon Snack – Fruit platter
What to bring
- Small lightweight bags – no suitcases please. You can store luggage at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop in Airlie Beach for a small fee if needed.
- Enough clothes for the duration of your charter, comfortable footwear for bushwalks, swimwear, beach towel, hat, sunscreen, something warm (for the winter months) and a light jacket can come in handy (even in the summer months)
- Bring Your Own (BYO) alcohol and mixes – no glass please! We have fridges & big eskies with ice to store your drinks in.
- Camera, GoPro, phone (mainly just for photos as you won’t get much reception out there).
- We provide snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit) however, feel free to bring your own if you prefer. To protect the reef, we do not provide fins, however, please feel free to bring your own if you are experienced in the water using fins.
- Your unique self and sense of adventure!