3 Day 2 Night Sailing Tour
Hammer Whitsundays is the ultimate MAXI experience! Your crew will ensure you make it to all the hot spots of the Whitsunday Islands in true speed.
Your exciting agenda includes a visit to the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, an incredible snorkel over some of the best reefs in the world and of course, a great party in the evening after your action-packed day!
Hammer will ensure that no time is wasted as you sail at true racing speeds from one incredible destination to the next! Top features include only 18 guests, loads of deck space and fast sailing with an experienced crew. Book with us today and we will show you a real sailing experience around the stunning Islands.
Hammer Whitsundays Tour Information
Departures and Returns
Departs Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 9:30 am
Returns to the same location on the Third day at approximately 3:30 pm
Please use our Book Now Buttons to check the calendar for available departure
Minimum guests: 10
Maximum guests: 19
*Experience real adventure sailing and match race with other Prosail boats
*Spend up to 5 hours at Whitehaven Beach & visit Hill Inlet Lookout
*Visit up to 4 snorkelling locations to check out the magnificent fringing reef around the Islands (all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park)
*Enjoy bush-walks and hikes (with lookouts and stunning views)
*Get involved in the sailing! (or just sit back and relax)
*Enjoy standout delicious meals made by the crew who are fun, experienced and welcome you into the Prosail family.
*Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hot showers, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
*One of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands!
*COVID CLEAN Practicing Business
*Three experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts)
*Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the charter
*Tea, coffee, milo & filtered water (BYO alcohol & other beverages)
*Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit – we provide thicker suits in the winter months)
*Comfy bed, pillow, bed linen & bath/shower towel
*All Marine Park fees
*Hands-on sailing experience
*USB charging stations, sun and rain shades, hot showers & mats to sleep on deck if you wish
What's Hammers Accommodation?
Accommodation on all Prosail vessels is in dormitory-style cabins/sections below deck.
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions and for the comfort and safety of all guests and crew, charters will run with a maximum of 18 guests on Hammer ensuring all guests have their own bed (unless they would like to share).’
Check Out Our Example Itinerary
There is no set itinerary for this tour. Each trip will be planned around the weather conditions, tides and the groups desires. Below is a list of what we could offer and where we could go. Please note that we will always visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, multiple snorkelling locations, bushwalk and of course do some sailing!
Sailing and match-racing between the Prosail maxi yachts – can be hands-on or sit back and enjoy the experience
Up to 4 snorkel sites – we choose the best site and timings based on the weather and tides out of the following locations: Blue Pearl Bay – Cockatoo Point – Black Island – Langford Reef – Caves Cove – Butterfly Bay – Luncheon Bay – Manta Ray Bay – Mackerel Bay -Peters Bay – Saba Bay – Cateran Bay
Explore the North and possibly the South end of Whitehaven Beach, visiting two different lookouts. – Hill Inlet Lookout – South Whitehaven Lookout
Up to 2 bush-walks that range from 20 minutes to 3 hours from the following list:-The Cairn, Whitsunday Island-Whitsunday Peak, Whitsunday Island – Border Island – Chance Bay to South Whitehaven, Whitsunday Island – Chalkie’s Lookout, Haslewood Island – Hill Inlet Lookout, Whitsunday Island – Nara Inlet Trail, Hook Island – Hayman Island Track – Passage Peak, Hamilton Island – South Molle Island
Sunset beach hangs at 1 or 2 of the following: – Langford Island Sand Spit – Scrubhen Beach, Hook Island – Chalkie’s Beach, Haslewood Island
In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
This tour departs Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 9:30 am and returns on the last day at approximately 3:30 pm. Straight after your tour, keep the adventure alive and meet your crew and fellow passengers for a catch up at the after-party in Airlie Beach – we have a reserved table, drink discounts and meal deals!
Our Tasty Menu
Day 2: Selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & toasts with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
Day 3: Pancakes! & the same as Day 2
Day 1: Fresh fruit platter
Day 2 & 3: Tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & muffins or lamingtons
Day 1: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salad
Day 2: Chicken skewers served with a Mediterranean pasta salad, Greek salad and stone-baked bread
Day 3: Bread rolls served with deli ham, cheese, and a selection of salad
Day 1: Platter with cheese, crudités, crackers & dips
Day 2: Cheesy nachos served with salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli
Day 3: Fruit platter
Day 1: Roast chicken and stuffing served with creamy mashed potato, steamed vegetables, gravy and stone-baked bread
Day 2: Beef burritos – Build your own with tortillas, salad, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
Day 1: Tea, coffee & milo served with chocolate fudge brownie
Day 2: Tea, coffee & milo with cheesecake
*We cater for most diet requirements at no extra cost. Please note that this menu is subject to change.
Only the Best
Hammer Sailing Tour To The Whitsunday Islands
When you only have 3 days to see all of the Whitsundays, speed does matter! Hammer will ensure that no time will be wasted as you sail at true racing speeds from one incredible destination to the next!
What’s Included On The Tour?
Built for speed, Hammer features a fast-paced tour, exploring and experiencing the magnificent Whitsundays. As maxi yacht, Hammer is a speed machine, and guests can get involved in the action and join the crew as they work to hoist the sails!
Experience snorkelling stops on the fringing coral reefs, which extend right around the edge of the 74 Islands. Here you will swim with tropical fish in amazing coral bays. All snorkel equipment and wetsuit is included in your ticket price.
Hammer Whitsundays visits the famous Whitehaven Beach for up to 5 hours! giving you time to relax in the magnificent 98% silica sand inlets and dunes, you will also discover Hill Inlet Lookout, and get ample photo opportunities of the swirling white sand.
Charter The Whole Vessel
Cheaper than you think for 10 people, Contact us to find out how.
Guests are asked to confirm their travel 48 hours before departure by calling 07 4946 4444.
Check-in is located at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop, 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802. Check-in day before departure between 2pm-3pm OR check-in the day of departure at 8am. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a pre-departure briefing which will go through everything you require to join and enjoy your adventure with us.
What to Pack
Please pack in a soft small bag. We suggest swimmers, beach towel, sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hat, jacket or sweater, sandals/joggers/thongs for island walk, toiletries, and any prescribed medicines. There are no shops around the islands, so please pick up important items or treats before arriving at the marina.
Hammer is a BYO vessel, this means you are able to bring your own alcohol onto the tour (no glass please). Filtered drinking water is included throughout your tour, you are welcome to bring a bottle and fill it as much as you like, however for your convenience soft drinks and bottled water are available for purchase on board. The crew will keep a tab and you can pay at the end of your tour.
Don’t worry, we supply swimming noodles and additional floatation as required. We will do a risk assessment on every guest before entering the water. While in the water the small tender will be relatively close by. We also have staff on look-out duty. In the Whitsundays, the reefs we visit are off the beaches, so it is pretty easy to make way to the beach.
Large bags cannot be taken on-board. Storage services are available at our office
- SPECIAL COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY: If any passenger cannot make the tour departure date due to Government travel restrictions surrounding COVID-19, Prosail will issue a tour credit or a refund. Please inform Prosail as soon as you are aware that you cannot make the tour. Proof of travel restriction on the tour departure date will need to be supplied.
- For any other cancellations or changes: Cancellations made less than 14 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. Cancellations made outside of 14 days before departure incur no fee. Any date changes can be accepted without a fee up to 7 days prior to departure. Please note that the 14 day cancellation policy will always be calculated from original departure date.
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and deck hands, live aboard accommodation, all meals, fresh linen, use of snorkelling equipment and snorkel suits. Prices do not include airfares or transfers to and from the marina, accommodation pre or post tour or extras.
- Minimum age on any Prosail tour is 12 years old and there is no maximum age limit, however, our main demographic is 20 –50 year old’s. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a guardian.
- All guests must be able to move freely about a boat unassisted.
- ONLY ZIPLESS BAGS will be accepted on-board. Luggage can be stored at the Prosail & Red Cat Adventures shop in Airlie Beach during check-in at an additional charge.
- BYO alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine please).
- We cater for most diet requirements – vegetarian, vegan, lactose free and gluten free. Please call our office if diet requirements differ from these. Please note that there is no diet alternative to our desserts (which include gluten and dairy).
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- All charters are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. This is an adventure product and clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- If travelling to Airlie Beach by road, please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year, rare but ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish. To minimise this risk, you will be provided with a full-length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the tour.
- Prosail shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you choose to leave a Prosail tour at any stage of your own choice, Prosail will no longer be held accountable for your persons or belongings.
Prosail Queensland Pty Ltd Adventures ABN 90 114 145 774
Hammer Whitsundays Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Phone - 07 4946 4444
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
MON – FRI
7:00am – 6:00pm
SAT - SUN
7:00am – 6:00pm
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!