Hammer Whitsundays 3 Days 2 Night Sailing Tour
Hammer Whitsundays is the ultimate MAXI experience! Your crew will ensure you make it to all the hot spots of the Whitsunday Islands in true speed. Your exciting agenda includes a visit to the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, incredible snorkels over some of the best reefs in the world and of course, fun in the evening after your action-packed day! Hammer will ensure that no time is wasted as you sail at true racing speeds from one incredible destination to the next! Top features include only 18 guests (or up to 23 in peak season*), loads of deck space and fast sailing with an experienced crew. Book with us today and we will show you a real sailing experience around the stunning Islands.
Want to get keen? Check us out on Instagram for reels and recaps of life at sea with Prosail.
The ultimate sailing adventure ⛵️
All-inclusive liveaboard trips around the Whitsundays
+ Freediving ~ Spearfishing ~ Yoga & more
Experience real adventure sailing and match race with other Prosail boats
Hammer Whitsundays spends up to 5 hours at Whitehaven Beach & visit Hill Inlet Lookout
Visit up to 4 snorkelling locations to check out the magnificent fringing reef around the Islands (all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park)
Enjoy bushwalks and hikes (with lookouts and stunning views)
Enjoy standout delicious meals made by the crew who are fun, experienced and welcome you into the Prosail family.
Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hammocks, hot showers, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
One of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands!
Departures and Returns
Departs Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 10am. Returns to the same location on the third day at approximately 3:30pm.
Please use our Book Now buttons to check the calendar for available departures.
Minimum guests: 10. Maximum guests: 18-23*
*please note during peak season (October-March) our capacity can reach up to 23 guests onboard. From April-September our maximum guests is normally 18.
Three experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts) will be with you on all of the Hammer Whitsundays Tour
Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the tour
Tea, coffee, hot chocolate & filtered water (BYO alcohol & other beverages)
Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit – we provide thicker suits in the winter months)
Comfy bed, pillow, bed linen
All Marine Park fees
USB charging stations, hammocks, sun and rain shades, hot showers & mats to sleep on deck if you wish
What's Hammers Whitsundays Accommodation?
Accommodation on all Prosail vessels is made up of single and double beds in shared dormitory-style cabins/sections below deck.
Maximum guests: 18-23*
*During peak season (October-March) our capacity can reach up to 23 guests onboard (with sharing of double beds). From April-September our maximum capacity is normally 18 guests allowing guests to have their own bed (whether it be a single or a double).
Check Out Our Example Itinerary
There is no set itinerary for this tour. Each trip will be planned around the weather conditions, tides and the groups desires. Below is a list of what we could offer and where we could go. Please note that we will always visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, multiple snorkelling locations, bush-walk and of course do some sailing!
Sailing and match-racing between the Prosail maxi yachts
Up to 4 snorkel sites – we choose the best site and timings based on the weather and tides out of the following locations: Blue Pearl Bay – Cockatoo Point – Black Island – Langford Reef – Caves Cove – Butterfly Bay – Luncheon Bay – Manta Ray Bay – Mackerel Bay -Peters Bay – Saba Bay – Cateran Bay
Explore the North and possibly the South end of Whitehaven Beach, visiting two different lookouts (Hill Inlet Lookout & South Whitehaven Lookout)
Up to 2 bush-walks that range from 20 minutes to 3 hours from the following: The Cairn, Whitsunday Island – Whitsunday Peak, Whitsunday Island – Border Island – Chance Bay to South Whitehaven, Whitsunday Island – Chalkie’s Lookout, Haslewood Island – Hill Inlet Lookout, Whitsunday Island – Nara Inlet Trail, Hook Island – Hayman Island Track – Passage Peak, Hamilton Island – South Molle Island
Sunset beach hangs at 1 or 2 of the following: Langford Island Sand Spit – Scrubhen Beach, Hook Island – Chalkie’s Beach, Haslewood Island
In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
This tour departs Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 10am and returns on the last day at approximately 3:30pm. Straight after your tour, keep the adventure alive and meet your crew and fellow passengers for a catch up at the after-party in Airlie Beach – we have a reserved table, drink discounts and meal deals!
Our Tasty Menu
Day 2: Bacon & eggs + selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & bread with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee.
Day 3: Pancakes + selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & bread with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee.
Day 1: Fresh fruit platter
Day 2 & 3: Tea, coffee & hot chocolate served with fresh fruit & muffins or lamingtons
Day 1: Bread rolls served with deli ham, cheese, and a selection of salad
Day 2: Chicken skewers served with a potato salad, Greek salad and stone-baked bread
Day 3: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salad
Day 1: Platter with cheese, crudités, crackers & dips
Day 2: Cheesy nachos served with salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli
Day 3: Fruit platter
Day 1: Roast chicken and stuffing served with creamy mashed potato, steamed vegetables, gravy and stone-baked bread
Day 2: Beef burritos – Build your own with tortillas, salad, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
Day 1: Tea, coffee & hot chocolate served with chocolate fudge brownie
Day 2: Tea, coffee & hot chocolate with cheesecake
*We cater for most diet requirements at no extra cost. Please note that there is limited diet alternatives to our desserts (which include gluten and dairy). Please note that this menu is subject to change.
Check In / Meeting Point
All passengers are required to reconfirm their trip (via email or phone) and complete the waiver at least 48 hours prior to departure.
Phone: 0455 973 366
Meeting point for departure is at Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach (southern end)
Please meet at 9:30am (30 minutes before your departure time of 10am) @ Coral Sea Marina, Southern End, MEETING POINT C, under the white umbrellas next to Whitsunday JetSki Tours.
Here is the link to the meeting point on google maps:
What to Pack
Please pack in a soft small bag (no suitcases or bags with wheels please). We suggest swimmers, towel(s), sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hat, spray jacket, sweater (in the cooler months), sandals/joggers/thongs for island walk, toiletries, and any prescribed medicines. There are no shops around the islands, so please pick up important items or treats before arriving at the marina.
Hammer Whitsundays is a BYO vessel, this means you are able to bring your own alcohol onto the tour (no glass or red wine please). Filtered drinking water is included throughout your tour so please bring a bottle to refill as much as you like (and save on bottled water waste). We do have soft drinks and bottled water available for purchase on board. The crew will keep a tab and you can pay at the end of your tour.
Don’t worry, we supply additional floatation if required. We will do a risk assessment on every guest before entering the water. While in the water the small tender will be relatively close by. We also have staff on look-out duty. In the Whitsundays, the reefs we visit are off the beaches, so it is pretty easy to make way to the beach.
Large bags and suitcases cannot be taken on-board. Storage services are available at most accommodation locations or at the Red Cat Adventures office in the main street of Airlie Beach for a small fee
Cancellation Policy and Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. Cancellations made outside of 7 days before departure will only incur a $35 per person admin & booking fee. Any date changes can be accepted without a fee up to 7 days prior to departure. Please note that the 7-day cancellation policy will always be calculated from the original departure date.
- All passengers are required to reconfirm their trip (via email or phone) and complete the online waiver at least 48 hours prior to departure. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 0455 973 366.
- Check-in for the 3 day tours is on the day of departure at 9:30am at the dedicated meeting point in your confirmation.
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and deckhands, live-aboard accommodation, all meals, fresh linen, use of snorkelling equipment and snorkel suits. Prices do not include airfares or transfers to and from the marina, accommodation pre or post-tour or extras.
- Prosail tours are perfect for adventurous singles, couples and groups normally aged between 18-45. We have no age limit, however you must be ‘young at heart’ and understand the adventurous and social nature of our tours. Some under 18’s may be accepted on board by request.
- All guests must be fit and able to move freely about a boat unassisted.
- Accommodation on all Prosail vessels is made up of single and double beds in open shared dorm style cabins/sections below deck. From April-September our maximum capacity is normally 18-20 guests allowing guests to have their own bed (whether it be a single or a double). During peak season (October-March) our capacity can reach higher numbers of up to 23-30 (depending on the boat) with sharing of double beds.
- No large bags or suitcases will be accepted on-board. Luggage can be stored at most accommodation locations or at the Red Cat Adventures shop in Airlie Beach for a small fee.
- BYO alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine please).
- We cater for most diet requirements – vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free and gluten-free. Please call our office if diet requirements differ from these. Please note that there is limited diet alternatives to our desserts (which include gluten and dairy).
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- All charters are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. This is an adventure product and clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- Please note that the WET SEASON in the Whitsunday is normally between December-May. If travelling to Airlie Beach by road, please allow extra time to travel during the WET SEASON as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year, rare but ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish. To minimise this risk, you will be provided with a full-length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the tour.
- Prosail shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you choose to leave a Prosail tour at any stage of your own choice, Prosail will no longer be held accountable for your persons or belongings.
Prosail Queensland Pty Ltd Adventures ABN 90 114 145 774
Hammer Whitsundays 3 Day Tour Highlights
Sailing On Hammer
Built for international yachting regattas, Hammer Whitsundays features an epic way of sailing normally reserved just for race crews.
Exploring and experiencing the magnificent Whitsundays while on an ex-racing yacht is the perfect mixture of excitement and relaxation.
Prosail crew will take care of the sailing while you enjoy all the benefits the Whitsundays coastline and islands have to offer
Snorkelling on this tour
Experience snorkelling stops on the fringing coral reefs, which extend right around the edge of the 74 Islands.
Here you will swim with tropical fish in amazing coral bays.
All snorkel equipment and wetsuit are included in your ticket price.
Hammer Whitsundays visits the famous Whitehaven Beach for up to 5 hours! Giving you time to relax in the magnificent 98% silica sand inlets and dunes.
You will also discover Hill Inlet Lookout, and get ample photo opportunities of the swirling white sand.
Hammer Whitsundays 3 Day 2 Night Tour
Introducing Hammer Whitsundays 3 Day Epic Tour That Departs Airlie Beach Qld. Instantly Book Direct With Business Owners Prosail And Have Booking Confidence.
Product Brand: Prosail
Product Currency: AUD
Product Price: 699
Price Valid Until: 2023-03-31
Product In-Stock: InStock
More Prosail Whitsundays Products
Duration – 3 Days 2 Nights Social Group Tour, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, Snorkelling, Bushwalks
Duration – 3 Days 2 Nights Whitsunday Islands, Social Group Tour, Whitehaven Beach, Snorkelling, Bushwalks
Duration – 5 Days 4 Nights Outer Great Barrier Reef Whitsunday Islands Spearfishing ribs & boat boys 5 Experienced Crew Only Tour Of Its Kind
Duration – 4 Days 3 Nights Whitsunday Islands Great Barrier Reef Awesome Locations Free Diving Experts Onboard Option to complete a freediving course
Yoga & Hiking Retreat
Duration – 4 Days 3 Nights Social Group Tour Whitehaven Beach Snorkelling Bushwalks Yoga
Duration – from 3 to 7 Days Include Crew Whitehaven Beach Snorkelling Bushwalks it’s your charter