For Airlie Beach Schoolies You could hang around Airlie Beach OR you could experience the best the Whitsundays has to offer for you and 18 mates
Onboard maxi yachts Hammer, Condor or Broomstick.
- Get out of Airlie Beach for a few days and see the amazing Whitsunday Islands!!
- Experience real adventure sailing and match race with other Prosail boats
- Spend up to 5 hours at Whitehaven Beach & visit Hill Inlet Lookout
- Visit up to 4 snorkelling locations to check out the magnificent fringing reef around the Islands (all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marina Park)
- Enjoy bush-walks and hikes (with lookouts and stunning views)
- Get involved in the sailing! (or just sit back and relax)
- Enjoy standout delicious meals made by the crew who are fun, experienced and professional.
- Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hot showers and USB charging stations.
- One of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands!
- COVID CLEAN Practicing Business
What’s Included In Proail Airlie Beach Schoolies Trips?
- Three experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts)
- Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the charter (Heaps of food)
- Tea, coffee, milo & filtered water (BYO other beverages)
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit)
- Comfy bed, pillow, bed linen & bath/shower towel
- All Marine Park fees
- Hands-on sailing experience
- USB charging stations, sun and rain shades & mats to sleep on deck if you wish
Accommodation is made up or single and double bed in dormitory style cabins/sections below deck. All guests have their own bed (no need to share a double). Tours will run with a maximum of 19 guests per boat.