Policies and Terms & Conditions
- 50% payment is required to confirm booking and full payment is due at least 14 days prior to departure. Cancellations made within 30–14 days of departure incur a 20% fee. Cancellations made less than 14 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. Prices do not include airfares or transfers to and from the marina, accommodation pre or post tour or extras.
- Prosail charters have a minimum age limit of 12 years old however some under 12’s may be accepted on a case by case basis – please contact our office for more information. There is no age limit for Prosail charters.
- All guests must be able to move freely about a boat unassisted.
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- All charters are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. This is an adventure product and clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- If travelling to Airlie Beach by road, please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year, rare but ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish. To minimise this risk, you will be provided with a full-length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the charter.
- Prosail shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you choose to leave a Prosail charter at any stage of your own choice, Prosail will no longer be held accountable for your persons or belongings.
Phone – 07 4946 4444
Email – email@example.com
Hours of Operation
MON – FRI
7:00am – 6:00pm
SAT – SUN
7:00am – 6:00pm
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!